Wondering where to stay in Yakima? We’ve got the answers! Room blocks are held at the Red Lion (509) 248-5900 and the Howard Johnson (509) 452-6511. But there’s a few important things to keep in mind about the hotels:
- Lodging is not included in the registration fees.
- You must make your own hotel reservations.
- Call the local numbers — not the toll-free numbers — and state that you are with The Access to Justice Conference or the WSBA Bar Leaders Conference to get conference rates.
- These blocks are released are released to the general public on April 30, so don’t delay booking your rooms.
- Red Lion Inn at (509) 248-5900, has conference rates of $88.95 for single occupancy and $98.95 for double occupancy.
- Howard Johnson Hotel (509) 452-6511, has conference rates of $82.95 single or double occupancy.