If you didn’t book your hotel rooms yet, you can still try calling the hotels we booked (see this post). The blocks were released to the general public, but we sometimes hear folks get reservations if there are cancellations.
Category Archives: accommodations
Wondering where to stay in Yakima? We’ve got the answers! Room blocks are held at the Red Lion (509) 248-5900 and the Howard Johnson (509) 452-6511. But there’s a few important things to keep in mind about the hotels:
- Lodging is not included in the registration fees.
- You must make your own hotel reservations.
- Call the local numbers — not the toll-free numbers — and state that you are with The Access to Justice Conference or the WSBA Bar Leaders Conference to get conference rates.
- These blocks are released are released to the general public on April 30, so don’t delay booking your rooms.
- Red Lion Inn at (509) 248-5900, has conference rates of $88.95 for single occupancy and $98.95 for double occupancy.
- Howard Johnson Hotel (509) 452-6511, has conference rates of $82.95 single or double occupancy.